- Demonstrate an understanding of the key elements of managing a business
- Identify, understand, and explain common management challenges, both negative and positive
- Apply knowledge management practice to effectively lead people, manage work and processes, and enhance business growth and development
- Offer integrated solutions and recommendations that have a positive impact on business performance
- Use a variety of input and human interaction methods, including business reporting and presentation, to achieve objectives in a business environment
Harness the preeminent theories of productivity and time management to squeeze more time out of the day
Use cutting-edge hacks, tips, and tricks to improve computer productivity work
Identify time-wasters and zap them before they drain the day away
Cut out the bad habits that cost hours in the day for no reason
Make more time for the things that matter in life
- Help participants articulate their service brand and define the behaviors that support that brand in writing, on the telephone, and in person.
- Review nine expectations all clients have.
- Discuss client-centric language.
- Offer strategies for managing difficult clients and challenging situations.
- Provide suggestions for getting the most out of client interactions.
- Describe the attitudes every service provider must have to be truly customer focused
- Describe the specific actions you can take to win customer loyalty and confidence
- Explain and explore the critical difference between customer expectations and customer needs
- Describe the basic attributes of service that customers expect
- Provide scripts for greetings, transfers, putting callers on hold and problem resolution
- Give examples of how phone messages, voice mail and email can be used to demonstrate customer commitment
The aim of the HIV/AIDS Awareness Programme is to empower and increase the awareness to participants of HIV/AIDS, its impact, management and availability of support systems. This is to encourage early testing and lifestyle changes that will thereby reduce and prevent further infection.
The HIV/AIDS Awareness Programme content is:
- Introduction to HIV and AIDS
- Aims of HIV training
- Needs and objectives
- Where did HIV/AIDS come from?
- World Statistics
- National Statistics
- What are HIV/AIDS
- Symptoms of HIV Infection
- Stages and symptoms of HIV Infection
- Factors influencing disease progression
- Main types of HIV transmission in South Africa
- Ways of preventing HIV transmission
- Male and Female condom
- Dynamics of HIV testing
- Legal and ethical issues
- Positive Living
- HIV medicines
- Aid for AIDS programme – (If applicable).
- The purpose of the Extension Equity Modules
- Foundational terms related to cultural competencies and equity
- Different dimensions of diversity
- Methods to reflect on one’s own culture
Our training facility is accredited as a training provider with the Safety and Security Seta (Accreditation Nr: PAA01519), Wholesale and Retail Seta (Accreditation Nr: 269) and
PSIRA (Training Centre Accreditation Nr: T2051).